Other Services


Eviction Service

Are you having problems getting a tenant to vacate or with a tenant not paying rent? Do you need help to have the proper papers signed and have someone appear for you in court? We can assist with this. Click here for the form to request this service.

Caretaker Service

If you own a second home, vacation home or condominium in our area and would like the convenience of having a local company to call for repairs when needed, we can assist you. This service is also provided to lenders or others with vacant and/or abandoned properties which need to be kept secured and clean. Contact us to discuss your specific needs.