Interested in joining our staff?
See below for current openings.
Our affiliated maintenance operations, Soniat Maintenance Services, is interviewing immediately for a maintenance position in our residential property management team. We are growing, full-service maintenance management organization. We work to enrich the lives of our clients and employees while delivering our services efficiently and with the highest levels of professionalism, compassion, integrity, and respect.
This list is a rough sketch of a few things you will commonly encounter in the day-to-day of this position:
· Respond to work orders
· Minor electrical, plumbing, carpentry, appliance repair, and painting,
· Make ready vacant units for new move-ins
· Complete preventative maintenance
· Maintenance of grounds, trash pickup, sweeping and light landscaping as required
· Coordinate special projects as directed
· Monitor all safety emergency equipment, such as fire extinguishers, hoses, alarms, exit signs, lighting property maintenance and inspections.
· Respond to emergency maintenance after hours and weekend on-call service
Skills and Qualifications
· Demonstrated experience as a maintenance technician
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong understanding of HVAC, electrical, plumbing, and other systems
· Experienced in operating a variety of equipment and tools, including plumbers snake and auger
· Working knowledge of common household appliances
· Excellent problem-solving skills
· Physically capable of lifting 50 pounds
· DRIVERS LICENSE is required
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
If you or someone you know would be interested, please email or fax recent resume with references to: Steve Doubleday Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: (504)274-1199