Interested in joining our staff?
See below for current openings.
Responsible for hands on work in addition to, coordinating, implementing and scheduling others while assisting Dept. Coordinator with tracking work orders and materials. Previous experience of running work is required, references will be checked.
Experience in all phases of construction with hands on skills in residential and commercial work. Need to be multi-skilled with some electrical and plumbing experience and vast knowledge in carpentry, painting, flooring, roofing, waterproofing etc.
– Have ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities and multitask.
– Experience in paperwork, material ordering, estimating and scheduling required.
– Must have own power & hand tools, and truck or van to haul materials as needed.
– Must be able to navigate with computers for taking pictures and emails, logging into tasks & etc.
– Must be neat in appearance, communicate effectively with workers and clients /customers.
Please email or fax recent resume with references to:
Jenny Roberts, Facilities Coordinator